This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - COMPARING THIS WITH THE DC-4 BY FLIGHT REPLICAS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COMPARING THIS WITH THE DC-4 BY FLIGHT REPLICAS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel_Prates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPARING THIS WITH THE DC-4 BY FLIGHT REPLICAS
    Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 8:08pm
Today I bought the new (or newly published by JF, anyway) DC-4 by flight replicas.

What a diference!

For starters, you have you know what?! A working supercharger! Tah-daaah!

This DC-6 was a huge disappointment for me. It made me very sad to read the product description advertise what was supposed to be a well-crafted plane, and get in its place.

The 'new' DC-4 redeemed that feeling, as it is a much superior model. Much, way superior.

So I am posting this to recommend future buyers to stay clear from this DC-6 and instead look for the DC-4 also sold here, if that is the kind of craft you are interested in.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 8:41pm
Thanks for the feedback and recommendation, Daniel.

If you haven't already done so, please contact the support team for a refund/exchange on the DC-6 so you can put those funds towards another product.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Lewicide View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:42am
Long time between the release of the two products
Expectations and technology change over time,
who'd have guessed ?

I can say I have enjoyed the JF Dc-6 over the years and consider my money well spent

and I bought the C-46 a couple of hours ago with it's improved technology and superchargers

Wow how things have changed since 486's Win 3.11 and MSFS

Who'd have thought ....
keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 1:47pm
I have tried the DC-6 demo and really enjoyed it , great frame rates on my non FSX friendly PC so I will be getting it soon .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic