This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Refund please...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Refund please...?
    Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:43am
Hello AH2,

I have been trying my very best at this program but I keep getting issues with it! For a while there I walked away from it and then then last week I decided to give it another go....but I am fed up with it!

Several times I have had to un-install and re-install the program to get the icon to work!

It keeps crashing on me and I have spent many a time reading over the forums to get some answer.  Granted I have never asked a question but it is just so frustrating that I need to re-install the program to every time because when I shut down my computer, the AH2 icon no longer works!?!

Is it at all possible to get my money back please?

Cheers,
Tim.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Timmy74 Timmy74 wrote:

Hello AH2,

I have been trying my very best at this program but I keep getting issues with it! For a while there I walked away from it and then then last week I decided to give it another go....but I am fed up with it!

Several times I have had to un-install and re-install the program to get the icon to work!

It keeps crashing on me and I have spent many a time reading over the forums to get some answer.  Granted I have never asked a question but it is just so frustrating that I need to re-install the program to every time because when I shut down my computer, the AH2 icon no longer works!?!

Is it at all possible to get my money back please?

Cheers,
Tim.

That's very odd as close to 6,000 users have this program and no other reported issues to date like this.

But yes if you can't get it working then we'll offer you a refund no problem. You need to contact our support team though: www.justflight.com/support/contact

They will either help you solve your issue or sort your refund out for you.
Timmy74 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 7:42am

[/QUOTE]

That's very odd as close to 6,000 users have this program and no other reported issues to date like this.

But yes if you can't get it working then we'll offer you a refund no problem. You need to contact our support team though: www.justflight.com/support/contact

They will either help you solve your issue or sort your refund out for you.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much Voice of reason. 

I had sent the support team the same email at the same time I had posted this one....no response from them as yet!?

Will keep waiting.....
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 10:15pm
6000.....? Gosh , I'm in the wrong profession.

Wonder how many units PMDG shift at 80 quid a pop.

Probably, one day, there will be an actual 747 flying around with P-MDG on the tail.

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by GabethePilot GabethePilot wrote:

6000.....? Gosh , I'm in the wrong profession.

Wonder how many units PMDG shift at 80 quid a pop.

Probably, one day, there will be an actual 747 flying around with P-MDG on the tail.

Wouldn't get carried away. The Air Hauler products very much one-offs for us. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic