This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XP11 and included Aerosoft Scenery.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malindley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XP11 and included Aerosoft Scenery.
    Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 11:41am
Hi Guys,

Some of the XP11 airport sceneries on sale at the moment match those offered with my d/l version of xp11. (specifically the Aerosoft ones). Are the airports on sale the same actual product or enhanced versions ?  Don't want to waste money buying them if they are the same.

Kind regards,

Mark
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by malindley malindley wrote:

Hi Guys,

Some of the XP11 airport sceneries on sale at the moment match those offered with my d/l version of xp11. (specifically the Aerosoft ones). Are the airports on sale the same actual product or enhanced versions ?  Don't want to waste money buying them if they are the same.

Kind regards,

Mark

The ones we are offering from our site and in the sale are the same as the ones Aerosoft sell.  They send them to us to resell on our own site.  So if it's the same title that you already own it's unlikely to be any different to what you have already. I hope that helps.
malindley View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malindley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 11:16pm
Thank you Voice of Reason, appreciated.

Mark

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic