This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[XPlane11 Arrow III] New livery I-STET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sslazio 1900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [XPlane11 Arrow III] New livery I-STET
    Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 10:01am
I-STET - Piper PA-28R-200 Cherokee Arrow II - Aero Club - Padova

This real plane is owned by Aero Club Padova, northern Italy.

I think is livery is one of the best ever shown on a Arrow... so: i decided to start painting I-STET over the JF Arrow III using some of the new lighting features offered in XP11 such as PBR rendering to get the metal look as realistic as possible.

Things done/to be done:
  • Reworked lines and rivets with a cavity layer to get them slightly more realistic and visibile.
  • Reworked the normal maps to get Specular and Metalness maps working properly, following the different paints used in the real livery and also matching the dirt in the paintkit (more dirt = less reflection where the dirt is located)
  • Added more dirt where is more needed: such as rear the propeller.
  • Reworked pilots textures: more realistic equipent and accessories Big smile
  • Currently reworking the cockpit textures: the real plane has a white main panel 
  • Next days i'm going to rework the cockpit lighting to match the new interior colors.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 10:09am
Excellent work, Emiliano. That is a great paint scheme Thumbs Up

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
MartinM View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 8:46am
Very nice!
DJJose View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 10:41pm
Excellent work!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic