This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arrow III X-Plane 11 EGT Gauge and landing gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow III X-Plane 11 EGT Gauge and landing gear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sslazio 1900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow III X-Plane 11 EGT Gauge and landing gear
    Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 8:54am
Hi guys,

I purchased this awesome birf few days ago.
Comparing the flight model with the real Arrow III seems to be really similar, also the plane handling in the air seem to be really good so far.

But, trying to fly properly this plane, I found 2 issues (really, i don't know if those are real issues).

EGT Gauge  seems to be stuck indicating 0. Always, whit any mixture & power setting.
Landing gear operated by Saitek Switch Panel. I own this panel, perfectly working with any plane on my sim. Once i retract the PA28R's gear raising the lever on the panel, i can hear the gear sound playing in XP11, but the gear lever on the cockpit remains down, and the gear does not come up. I've to press "G" to obtain the full gear retraction behaviour.
Same thing happens when trying to lower the gear. Putting down the lever on the Saitek Panel starts the sound in the sim, but the LG lever remains up and no transition happens. Pressing "G" all works fine. I've the panels configured with the default options by Saitek and i'm using the "X-Saitek Panels" plugin to get them working in my XP11.

If you can help me to solve this 2 issues, this is definitely the BEST low wing GA bird appeared in XP11 so far.

PS: i tried to start a new Support Ticket. But i'm not lucky today... the ticketing system says:  "There was a problem posting this form. Please try again or come back in few minutes time."
Craig.Haskell View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Craig.Haskell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 10:58am
Thank you for your message.

Please could you try again on creating a ticket either through our website or by emailing support@justflight.com.

Kind regards

Craig

Technical Support Team.
JustFlight & JustTrains
sslazio 1900 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sslazio 1900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 11:43am
Thanks Craig.

I'm still unable to open a ticket (same error described in my 1st post). Then I sent the email as you requested.

Thanks guys for this awesome plane. Now... a great thing can be to port the turbocharged version in XP :D
Craig.Haskell View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig.Haskell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 12:17pm
Thank you for your reply.

Please could you confirm if you are getting any error messages at all?

If possible if you could post a screenshot of what is happening/not happening

Cheers

Craig
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic