This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HS748 and latest update (SP2)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HS748 and latest update (SP2)
    Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:46am
Hi Martin,

You only need to install the latest version from your account, which includes the SP 2.2 update.

This isn't a problem that I've encountered or seen reported before, so can you contact our support team so that they can investigate further? http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
mhscott View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 2:09pm
Hi All, I wonder if anyone is having the same problems as me after updating the 748? Once the flight sim is loaded at an Airport the frame rates take a dive, rendering the Aircraft useless Cry

I have done all the logical stuff like turn the sliders down to minimum, move airports (Just to eliminate) and gone further, doing re-installs and deleting the FSX SE CFG to let it build a new (and un-tweaked one) all to no avail.

I have loaded other aircraft at the same airport (DC 6 for example) and the problem disappears! When returning to the 748 the problem returns. One thing I did notice is that with the 748 when I select Slew Mode, the problem disappears? 

In summary, the problem is associated with the 748 only, I have no problem flying other aircraft at the same location. I use TrackIR so it really is affected by the low FPS which is less than 1 with the 748, yet up in the 20's with any other Aircraft.

The only thing I may be doing wrong is missing the point of the updates. If I re-install do I have to go for the first original download and build the Aircraft container update by update, which is not what I did or was I correct to uninstall the original and go straight for the SP2 update? 

Its worthy of note that this issue was not apparent before I updated and had numerous good flights previously.

Any pointers is appreciatedSmile
Martin
MHS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic