This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's coming up next for X-Plane 11?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
    Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm
There only seems to be FSX and P3D stuff in development. After the beautiful Piper Arrow III I would like to know what's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Anything you can share with us?

Thanks in advance.

Joerg
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Cornflex Cornflex wrote:

There only seems to be FSX and P3D stuff in development. After the beautiful Piper Arrow III I would like to know what's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Anything you can share with us?

Thanks in advance.

Joerg

Can't divulge anything just yet, but should have some news soon for you. 
Bo Granger View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Granger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 9:39pm
I am so new to Just Flight, but the concept of running an airline business is a real turn on. I have purchased Just Flight (I guess the standard game). I have FSX Steam, which doesn't really run well. I am looking at Plane-X 11, but want to make sure I will have the same business running ability from Just Flight. Is there a specific Just Flight product that will run with PX 11? Will I still be able to buy planes in the PX 11 with Just Flight?
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Bo Granger Bo Granger wrote:

I am so new to Just Flight, but the concept of running an airline business is a real turn on. I have purchased Just Flight (I guess the standard game). I have FSX Steam, which doesn't really run well. I am looking at Plane-X 11, but want to make sure I will have the same business running ability from Just Flight. Is there a specific Just Flight product that will run with PX 11? Will I still be able to buy planes in the PX 11 with Just Flight?

Bo, not really sure what you mean here -You have purchased Just Flight??

We are Just Flight, a real business, developer and publisher of flight sim products for 20 years now.

Did you mean something else?
Bo Granger View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Granger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
Thank you for your response. What I meant to say is I purchased "Air Hauler." Is there a version of Air Hauler that works with X-Plane 11? Still finding my way
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:16am
Currently Air Hauler isn't compatible with X-Plane 11 but it's something that might change in the future.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic