This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA-28R Arrow III for X-Plane 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sd_flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:52pm
So is there patch for Arrow flight model in pipeline?

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 8:52am
An update is coming soon for the Arrow III for XP11. The release of XP v11.10 has unfortunately caused some delays as we need to wait for that update to come out of beta to avoid it breaking anything on the Arrow.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
cocodam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocodam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

An update is coming soon for the Arrow III for XP11. The release of XP v11.10 has unfortunately caused some delays as we need to wait for that update to come out of beta to avoid it breaking anything on the Arrow.

Thanks
Martyn

Hello there,

I've just bought your plane and it is breathtaking.

A very happy customer !

Edit: I am under 11.10r3 for now. 
cocodam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocodam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 7:29pm
Still enjoying this wonderful plane, i was wondering when will the futur update/patch for xplane 11.10 will come out... Any idea ?
Thank you again for bringing this baby bird to xplane.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 8:45am
The v11.10 update for the Arrow III should be released later this week.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
cocodam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocodam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 10:34am

Thanks
Martyn

So happy to read that !!!

I've bought your product on Justsim Market, thinking it was your store... Will I have some delay to get acces to it ? Or it will be available right after its release ?

Thank you again for your answer,

An impatient customer who can't wait to test the new update :) 

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:42am
Originally posted by cocodam cocodam wrote:

Thanks
Martyn

So happy to read that !!!

I've bought your product on Justsim Market, thinking it was your store... Will I have some delay to get acces to it ? Or it will be available right after its release ?

Thank you again for your answer,

An impatient customer who can't wait to test the new update :) 

The update gets issued to third parties as soon as we release it, it's then down to the individual sites to make it available to their customers.

*You should have purchased direct from us*  Wink
ChrisBrowne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBrowne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:42am
I love this plane :)

I enjoyed the FSW version so much that I bought the XP11 version too :)

2 questions:

- what happens if the plane gets updated? Do we just need to keep an eye on the forums, or is there some kind of notification? I bought mine through X-Plane.org (didn't know I could buy it here).

- can I clean the windscreen? haha - I know I can turn off the overlay, but it would be cool if it could be cleaned before a flight and build up marks, etc., as I fly.

Thanks for the great plane, loving it.

Chris

Edit - apologies, I see just above you'll send the update to X-Plane.org and I'll get it from them, thanks :)
engiflight View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engiflight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 5:11am
First of all, bought this aircraft a week ago and wow it is amazing. It feels VERY similar to what I flew during my flight training.

But I did find a bug, the VNAV button doesn't seem to work on the Garmin 530. I have to switch to the 2D panel to get it t work properly.

I was curious if this is a known issue or not. It also seems like there is an extra switch somewhere on the right selector dials for the GPS that gets pushed when you click on the VNAV button.

Thanks again for your awesome work. Has been a great trainer so far.
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 8:53pm
Hi all,
I'm undecided for what model to buy for XP11, or the Arrow III or IV, budget only for one, I like the T tail of the IV more (visually) but I guess (could be mistaken) that the III is more polished/mature with the recent updates and its longer time out, an honest comparison of both planes will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks!
Alexander Colka
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 9:06pm
They do the twin pack which i have just bought

https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii-and-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-bundle-xplane

Anthony

alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 9:12pm
Yes they did, only budget for one even if both are a great deal, that's why I'm undecided.
Alexander Colka
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:23pm
Ok fair enough

Anthony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 9:41am
Originally posted by alexcolka alexcolka wrote:

Hi all,
I'm undecided for what model to buy for XP11, or the Arrow III or IV, budget only for one, I like the T tail of the IV more (visually) but I guess (could be mistaken) that the III is more polished/mature with the recent updates and its longer time out, an honest comparison of both planes will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks!

Hi Alex,

The updates/improvements made to the Arrow III were included in the Turbo Arrow III/IV from its first release as they share commonality, so both aircraft have identical 'stability/polish'.

If I had to choose either the Arrow III or Turbo Arrow, I think I'd go for the Turbo as it offers everything that the Arrow III does as well as having a higher cruise speed and altitude etc.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 6:08pm
Many thanks Martyn,
I agree with you on the Turbo model, good to know about all the improvements included in this late model.
Cheers,
Alexander Colka
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 10:06pm
I took the plunge and let me say this plane is amazing! Lovely in every way, hope you may soon do a twin.
Alexander Colka
cocodam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocodam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 8:38am
Hello Justflight team ! Hope you are doing well !
Are you planning to update Piper Arrow 3 or 4/Turbo soon ?
New features/fixes etc ?
I've bought the Turbo Arrow since last time, i really enjoy your planes.
Can't wait for new content :) 

An happy customer.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:35am
The Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II for XP11 will be receiving updates soon. Just waiting on an update for the SASL plugin.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
cocodam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocodam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 5:12pm

The Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II for XP11 will be receiving updates soon. Just waiting on an update for the SASL plugin.

Thanks
Martyn

I would like to thank you for your quick answer ! I'm very happy with your product and espacially because your customer servive is awesome ... ! Unlike other product i've bought like AFL 172 Cessna !!! They should learn about you ....

Can't wait to test this new update !

Thank you again Martin.

PS: What will be your next plane ?

See ya !
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 6:57pm
The Hawk T1 will probably be the next aircraft. The TB10/TB20 might follow that.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic