Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA-28R Arrow III for X-Plane 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n85988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 1:16am
I recently purchased the Turbo Arrow III/IV, and all I can say is WOW!!! What a wonderful aircraft.  I'm a Cessna pilot, having many hours in real world Cessnas.  Cessnas are my planes of choice, especially the 172 and 182.  After watching many videos of the X-Plane Arrows, I kept noting how realistic it looks in the videos, so I decided to buy it.  I figured I'd fly it a few hours and go back to flying my C172.  Low and behold, I still find myself going right for the Arrow.  It is such a beautiful piece of art.  You have done an outstanding  job with this plane, both inside and out. If only you would do a Cessna 172 or 182, I would be in heaven.  But at least I have this Arrow now, and I just Love it,  absolutely Love it.   Thank you so much for such a wonderful aircraft.
Well, Back to Flying!

n85988
Hamsammich View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamsammich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:54am
Martyn,

First off, it's lovely. I sometimes fly a RW Arrow II and your model of the III is superb. Just one request, which I know is a hassle, but would really make the plane more useful as a desktop trainer--especially given the ability to incorporate top-notch GTNs. Please give the option for a simple HSI. And perhaps an RMI. Not even a flight director. These days with GPS flying, an HSI is so much more useful. I know this was modeled on a specific tail-number, but it really no longer reflects the equipment on many Pipers today, which have had at least some panel updates in the last two decades.

Not asking for an Aspen stack, or a Garmin setup, just an HSI to make IFR flying, especially IFR hand-flying, less fiddly.

Best,

Marshall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic