This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DASH 8 Q400 64-BIT upgrade links not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruggenbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DASH 8 Q400 64-BIT upgrade links not working
    Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:10am
HI
I was pleased to see that the P3d V4 version of the Q400 was finally available, but I was thwarted from throwing my wallet at the screen by the fact that none of the links on the upgrade page (https://www.justflight.com/product/dash-8-q400-pro-edition-p3d-v4) work !!

Please fix this and take my money.

PS. Good work as usual on the upgrade page, very clear and concise (with the exception of the snag mentioned above) This is another example of why Just Flight is my vendor of choice. 
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:20am
Hi,
I've just been through that page and I can't find any broken links. 
Please try again, with a different browser if possible and let me know if you still have problems. 
Japo32 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Japo32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:22am
How do we apply the discount to have the pro version for 20 euros? I already have the P3Dv3 version.
bruggenbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruggenbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:23am
HI Rich,
Tried it again and its all good now, so "shut up and take my money" Tongue

Many thanks.
hodge001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodge001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 9:10am
Hi
I had the same issue with the code, it seems that the link takes you to the FSX / P3D v3 version and adding that to the cart means that the code cannot be accepted as it will only work with the P3D v4 64bit version in your cart.

I did prior to finding this out submit a support request but I do not seem to be able to close it off, so if anyone reading this could close that request off I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Hodkinson
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 9:10am
Information on the upgrade process can be found here - http://www.justflight.com/articles/majestic-software-dash-8-q400-new-p3d-v4-editions

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
X24 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:21am
  1. Log into your account,
  2. select the Q400 you want to purchase,
  3. click on "Buy Download Now"
  4. On the next page, open "My Account" then "Orders" then "Majestic Dash 8" and you should see a discount code at the bottom of that page. 
  5. Copy this, navigate back to the "Buy Download Now" page and paste into the filed that says "Got A Voucher Code?"
  6. Continue with the purchase as normal. The discount will now be applied.
In step 4 I right-clicked on "My Account" and then opened in a new tab so I could keep the purchase page open, ready for me to paste the discount code into it.
Regards,

Chris
kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 2:35pm
I managed to purchase the upgrade OK (read the instructions carefully) but the activation wouldn't work when I tried to install it ("No Order Found"). I had copied the order number from the receipt and email and name were typed correctly. Any ideas?

Kevin

Edit, I cancelled and restarted the installation and it worked correctly second time around. No idea why it failed but it's working now so it doesn't matter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic