This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One Eleven strange handling question for JF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Eleven strange handling question for JF
    Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 7:19am
Hello Justflight,
Bearing in mind the significant FDE problems with the latest update I have the following question:
Can the v1.04 model updates and BEA skin be used with the FDE from v1.01?
Hoping for an answer.
Best wishes
Nige
Things wasted to a pilot:
1. Runway behind you
2. Fuel in the bowser
3. Money in the bank
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 10:39am
Hi,

We are still actively working on the 1-11 FDE but will shortly provide the earlier FDE, updated for use with the latest build, for those experiencing issues using the current FDE.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Nigel Edwards View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 10:31pm
Thanks Martyn, looking forward to it.
Best wishes
Nige
1. Runway behind you
2. Fuel in the bowser
3. Money in the bank
IanAbel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanAbel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 3:16pm
Another month on and still no fix for this??

Sadly, I don't actually want my money back/refund, what I WANT is a plane that flies <sigh> <yawn> <bored>
Nigel Edwards View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:58pm
I quite agree!

Come on JF give us a clue!  New FDE would make a nice Christmas present.....!
Embarrassed

Best wishes

Nige
1. Runway behind you
2. Fuel in the bowser
3. Money in the bank
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 12:11am
Would love to hear more about this myself. I love using the plane in Air Hauler 2 but with any reasonable load it's very nose heavy. Full of cargo it's nearly unflyable. Please update the FDE soon!
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:36am
It's being worked on Smile

It's not an instant fix, for some reason the airfiles in the release which seems to have caused the problems were different for the two main models when they should have been the same. Neither was obviously where it should have been in terms of the figures, so I'm currently re-writing from scratch to get one that should give a much better result.

Initial feedback from testing has been positive, but I still have some work to do on it. Hopefully not too long before we can look at an initial update that should solve all reported problems.

Cheers,
Paul.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 3:04am
Nice to hear. Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 10:27pm
Had forgotten I asked over here first. Sorry for the duplicate elsewhere.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic