This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Avro Vulcan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkjt74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avro Vulcan
    Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:52pm
  Hello.

I've just seen the "In Development" section, and you have absolutely well and truly made my day!!!  A Vulcan at last Smile
  This is one beastie that I am desperate to get into my virtual hangar, and if it's of the same quality as the JF Canberra, then bye 'eck, it's going to be a good one.

Pleeease give regular updates on the development page.

Good luck with the project.

Dunk.

Pssst...  Is it ready yet?!!  What about now?  Now maybe..? How about now..? Tongue
A pessimist is an optimist with experience...
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 11:13pm
It's the same team as the Canberra, we've done a few since then so you could say we've 'honed our skills' a littleLOL We spent a day at Wellesbourne both in and out of XM655 with a couple of the chaps that maintain her, they really couldn't have been more helpful.

I think / hope you will be happy with the end result, it's still early days but I'm sure there will be plenty of updates as we progress.
Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic