This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scenario Creation and Western Mainlines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scenario Creation and Western Mainlines
    Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 5:56am
Hello, so I'm trying to create a scenario for the Just Trains Western Mainlines route. The scenario im working on takes you from Cardiff to Penzance. Whenever I try to add the final destination for my train as one of the platforms at Penzance then I get an error that says my train can't find a path to destination beacuse of electrification or lack of bi directional track. So far I have the final destination set at Par which works but if I try to go to any stations farther than that I get the error. Electricity shouldn't be a problem since I'm driving the class 222 which is diesel. Anyone know why I might be getting this error? I already tried deleting my train and creating another and re adding all the stops. Might just be a bug in the scenario but don't want to have to do everything all over again if I don't have to.

Thanks
gonzo2431 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonzo2431 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 10:35am
There are breaks in the track at present after Plymouth towards Penzance, this can cause the issue as the tracks are not really ready for running on at present.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic