This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DHC-3 Otter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thankyou Chaps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shadowcaster View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thankyou Chaps
    Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:38am
Hi Martyn

Just a couple of things, would it be possible to have two yokes as an option and the can anything be done with the Airspeed Gauge which is very blurry unless you zoom much closer than the other gauges require. The gauge is also the same on the C-46, so it might be my system that's at fault, I'm using FSX SE with a screen res of 1920x1080 and Texture Max  Load of 4096.

Cheers
Rich
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 9:38am
Thanks Stoney, we'll get the developer to look into those.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
stoney View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 1:34pm
   Otter snags.   [1] Prop pitch need Hydraulic pressure to operate.
   [2] Engine sounds not authentic. In real life the otter 'popping ' engine sound was heard long before the A/C was seen and was very much a mark of an Otter engine.
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the feedback, glad you are enjoying the aircraft Thumbs Up

I've not heard of the Norseman but I'll take a look.

Thanks
Martyn
From the British Columbia Aviation Museum, Sydney, B.C...

--WH
stoney View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 11:04am
   Oh Yes,, bring on the Norseman.    I for one would want in my hanger. Also, so would a buddy of mine in France I'd bet.
           CJ
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:37pm
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the feedback, glad you are enjoying the aircraft Thumbs Up

I've not heard of the Norseman but I'll take a look.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Shadowcaster View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 12:57pm
A word of praise on a great job on the Otter, I'm really impressed with her ClapClapClap

Thanks again
Rich

P.S.
If your trying to think of another project how about the Noorduyn Norseman another iconic Canadian Bush Plane.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic