This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic global

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic global
    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 5:59pm
Looks promising, will be a day one buy for me. Please do this for FSW too though, it will really assist in transitioning to FSW sooner.
Chris
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 12:13pm
One question I would like to ask.....will the AI planes have more realistic rollouts? The "comes to a stop too quickly" problem is something that most AI packages (either freeware or payware) suffer from, so I guess it must be an issue with the base code itself. Is that a problem that can be solved? In fact, is there any way to solve all of the other AI problems in P3D/FSX (landing short/landing long/approaching from the side/diving down from high altitude after a scenario is loaded/endless "stop taxi/continue taxi" ATC instructions etc)?
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 2:42pm
I note that the propellor animation texture on the ATR72 in one of the screenshots needs to be corrected Wink
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 6:54pm
Hi Chris,

Quote One question I would like to ask.....will the AI planes have more realistic rollouts? The "comes to a stop too quickly" problem is something that most AI packages (either freeware or payware) suffer from, so I guess it must be an issue with the base code itself. Is that a problem that can be solved? In fact, is there any way to solve all of the other AI problems in P3D/FSX (landing short/landing long/approaching from the side/diving down from high altitude after a scenario is loaded/endless "stop taxi/continue taxi" ATC instructions etc)?

Have you tried using AI Smooth? That makes some improvements to the way AI is handled, but otherwise AI behaviour is mostly in the hands of the imperfect sim engine. 

Quote I note that the propellor animation texture on the ATR72 in one of the screenshots needs to be corrected Wink

That's why many people are loath to give out in-development pictures ;-) 
The AT-72 is showing a test version of a prop-blur texture in those 3DS renders. It will be gone by the time they go into the sim.  
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:26pm
I do hope this will be out before Christmas as there are other product`s starting to hit the web for 64bit sims, and P3Dv4 users are crying out for an AI program.
P.S I have now decided I will not be purchasing product`s for the 32bit platform it has no future due to it`s limitations.
Ray Fry.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic