This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VC10 Jetliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VC10 Jetliner
    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 3:21pm
I am looking forward to the release of this aircraft as it is one of my favourites.  I sincerely hope that when you writing the control programming that you don't use any "hidden" or "special" sets of instructions for operating the aircraft as I like to to use the LINDA system to control my aircraft using multiple switches, rotary encoders and rotary switches instead of the mouse.  This makes flying the aircraft feel more realistic and enjoyable.  I am sure there are others out there who probably think the same. These hidden/special code sets give many problems when compiling the LINDA module using the Lvars list that LINDA produces when the aircraft is loaded.
LH784 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LH784 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 11:56am
Hi Rayp,
I just found your old post about the VC10 and LINDA.
Have you tested the VC10 with LINDA or have you got something like an initial script ?
I too prefer to use hardware as much as possible and some hardware support for the VC10 would be great to have :-)

As an alternative question to the VC10 team: do you guys have a list of keypresses to operate switches (e.g. autopilot etc) that could be actuated via hardware as an alternative ? ?

Thanks & best,
Florian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic