This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1011 p3d4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roland1504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1011 p3d4
    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 7:48am
after installation I started a flight with a 1011 FMC. Aircraft was loaded. it was impossible to load the ATC route from P3D4 only strange signs came up. So I entered the route manually.
Then P3D4 crashed to desktop. Until now I am unable to load the 1011 FMC. P3D will not load and its running in backround.
The INS version is loaded correctly

any Ideas?
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 5:01pm
In my fmc version i cant click anything or enter anthing
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 5:12pm
is there a way to get the flight 1 gtn to replace the default gps in this plane
BG497 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BG497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 9:21pm
P3D V4 hangs completely when I select an FMC version.  INS versions are fine however.  Regards, Mark
Cheers, Mark
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 8:46am
The issue with importing P3D v4 flight plans is being investigated by the developer, as are the CTDs that some users are encountering. We're not aware of any issues with clickspots in the FMC variant though.

Please submit support tickets and our team can then properly log and investigate this.

Thanks
Martn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kihew View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kihew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 8:13am
Hi there,

Anyone noticed that at night the landing lights flood the cockpit? The taxi light does too, to a lesser degree. It's blinding. 

I also had the weird symbols after importing a flightplan so I had to load it manually. Preparing for my first flight with the Tristar, lets see how it goes. 
ETNWHVAC View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETNWHVAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 5:26am
I thought it was just me. Glat to know I'm not crazy after all. Not many people like to flight at night but I'm one of them and yes the cockpit gets Lid Up very bright by turning the landing lights.it's like the aircraft body would be made out of glass
....Hope they can do some about it...is anoying

No One Has Graduated From The School Of LifeAnd Lived To Celebrate It!!!
walt642 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walt642 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 10:18am
Just installed L1011 Pro into Prepar3d V4. when I go to program the FMS, nothing goes into the scratchpad when I hit the keys on the FMS or even if I try and use my keyboard. Why? I uninstalled the L1011 and reinstalled to see if that would fix it but it didn't.
Walt Popowski
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 3:10pm
So just fight released a service pack to address the CTD but ignored the rest of the problem where you can't actually use the FMC because noting gets entered when you click it or have I missed something
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 8:35am
No issues have been ignored. We are currently waiting for the external developer (who is currently very busy on their own 787 product) to get back to us with further FMC fixes. Unfortunately these are not issues that we are able to fix.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 10:22am
Please ensure that you have the FMC font installed if you cannot see any inputs/characters in the scatchpad - http://www.justflight.com/support/tristar-professional/db46495
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 5:17pm
Any news on a patch for this thing?

At the moment it's putting the 'just' in Just Flight, as in, it's just barely flyable, but with no working FMC, landing lights which look like you've just dropped a nuclear weapon on Nagasaki and a few other niggles, it's like flying something you've rescued out of a boneyard and not a pleasant experience at all.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd leased it for my fleet in Air Hauler for about 5 million per month, so it's got to pay its way, it'd be permanently in the hangar, and even then each flight is a nightmare, with it being a constant battle not to have the thing piledrive into the runway on landing because the trim is so messed up.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 3:12pm
An update has been released to address the FMC flight plan corruption issue - http://www.justflight.com/support/tristar-professional/43079cb

The landing light issue is still being addressed.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
bhorsoft View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhorsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:54pm
Having a problem with engine 2. Scenario & aircraft starts up with all three engines running but engine 2 dies almost immediately. I have installed yesterday's update but...

Rebooted system, restarted P3D v4.1, used both INS and FMC versions, and tried both manual restart and ctrl-E-2 restarts but nothing works.  New issue or am I doing something incorrectly?
ETNWHVAC View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETNWHVAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 2:09am
I’m just wondering if anything has been done about the grotesque illumination of the cockpit??? On this new update it does not mentions anything about that!!
No One Has Graduated From The School Of LifeAnd Lived To Celebrate It!!!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 8:08am
Originally posted by bhorsoft bhorsoft wrote:

Having a problem with engine 2. Scenario & aircraft starts up with all three engines running but engine 2 dies almost immediately. I have installed yesterday's update but...

Rebooted system, restarted P3D v4.1, used both INS and FMC versions, and tried both manual restart and ctrl-E-2 restarts but nothing works.  New issue or am I doing something incorrectly?

It's not something that we've seen, or seen reported before now, so please contact the support team so we can investigate further.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 8:22am
Originally posted by ETNWHVAC ETNWHVAC wrote:

I’m just wondering if anything has been done about the grotesque illumination of the cockpit??? On this new update it does not mentions anything about that!!

Hi Otniel,

Please see my post above. That issue is linked to the landing lights.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
nfinger View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 1:04am
any idea as to when the cockpit lighting / landing light issue will be addressed? It is impossible to fly at night with this problem. During takeoff with landing lights on gauges are unreadable.
Norbert Finger
Noble Air HC Australia
www.nobleair.net
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 9:17am
Hi Norbert,

The landing light issue is caused by changes that Lockheed Martin made to the lighting system in P3D v4 and affects all aircraft with landing lights that are rear of the cockpit. We are still investigating how to resolve that issue.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Chock Chock wrote:

Any news on a patch for this thing?

At the moment it's putting the 'just' in Just Flight, as in, it's just barely flyable ... and even then each flight is a nightmare, with it being a constant battle not to have the thing piledrive into the runway on landing because the trim is so messed up.

Unless this is something specific to P3Dv4 (which I doubt), I'd say that this is most definitely pilot error - have a read of the manual, or for simplicity head to the following thread:

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31839&title=elevator-trim

You're looking for discussion of DLC, and you need to learn how to fly that rather than expecting it to handle as other airliners on approach and then blaming trim when it doesn't. That will probably explain why you 'arrive' rather than landLOL

Cheers,
Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic