This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REX free HD update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrycornwall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REX free HD update
    Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 4:16pm
Re the new Free update to REX4 HD. Has anyone had problems loading the new HD from REX4. I cannot get it to install at all, the fab files rextdxx various give an error. I have tried everything but keep getting error? Any help much appreciated thank you

peter hall View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter hall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 10:06am
Hello Terry mate! interesting that you have copped it too , what happens with me is that as soon as i put in registration details etc the wizard says due to error the wizard will now close your'e computer has not been modified ? if you wish to try again rerun the installer ? so all that's left is finish and you click that and the install wizard closes. Have tried the DVD and got hold of REX who were'nt much help. This problem has occured from two different websites with download and DVD installer! hope we can sought it out! Regards Peter H
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic