This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

V4 Update for DC10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: V4 Update for DC10
    Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:24pm
I purchased the DC10 package from Simmarket and it doesn't appear that they have the P3Dv4 update yet. Any guesses when I will be able to get it from them?

Thanks in advance.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 8:57am
They should have received the updated installer yesterday but unfortunately we're not able to provide a timescale for them making it available to their customers. They are usually available within a day or two though.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
slait View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 5:57pm
Hmm, apparently I bought an older version that does not get the update. Can you tell me if there were any other improvements made to the aircraft other than just compatibility with the new version of P3D?
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by slait slait wrote:

Hmm, apparently I bought an older version that does not get the update. Can you tell me if there were any other improvements made to the aircraft other than just compatibility with the new version of P3D?

For the v4 update it was just an update for that, no other changes or features were added.

Hope that helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic