This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C-46 Commando
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fixes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 8:37am
Beyenne, please read my replies above. There is no disinterest from the developer and work is ongoing (we are testing a new build now).

If you purchased the product from our website and would like a refund then please contact the support team and they'll be happy to arrange that for you.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:07pm
Martyn, will we be notified when the update is released? Or do we need to just keep an eye on the patches list on the website? Thanks again!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:31pm
You'll receive an email notification when the update is released.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 4:02pm
Again, thank you!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 7:28am
Just thought I'd post a small update on my fuel woes. I thought I'd try the advice given about just filling the front fuel tanks to see if it would start. It wouldn't. In fact I noticed a somewhat strange behavior. When I set the fuel wheels to the front and then tried to start the plane it wouldn't. So upon looking back at the fuel wheels they were closed. I tried this several times to make sure I just hadn't forgotten them. Always the same results. Just thought I'd relate the info in case someone could help or the developers needed to know. I finally just gave up on it again. Maybe with service pack, we'll see!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 8:35am
The fuel system is being looked into as part of the service pack.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 2:08pm
I was aware. This was just a new quirk I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd relate it. Thanks!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 5:47pm
Any possible hope of seeing this, this week? I know exact dates are impossible but either there was more wrong with this plane than stated or they aren't working on it. I feel I have been mostly patient but this seems extreme. I don't even know if I can get a refund now. I bought it on the first day of release. I would rather have the plane but... I'd also like not to get reemed out by the developer for just asking! No I don't mean you Martyn. You've been very helpful. Others well, not so helpful. Thanks for any info!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 7:17am
The update went live yesterday but a problem with our bug logging system prevented us from compiling the list of included fixes. That is no longer an issue and the update will be announced shortly.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 1:55pm
Again Martyn you came to the rescue.

Just saw the service pack come up. Won't have a chance to download it till evening but looks nice. Thank you very much for your patience and diligence on this. Have a good one! Hopefully later I'll get to finally fly this great looking bird.
spooky View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 3:47pm
just had quick flight all seems good so far .

Thanks,

Richard.

ezunino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezunino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 5:59pm
Same .net crash when exit the sim.
ezunino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezunino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 6:31pm
Sorry...fixed last update
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 7:47pm
Is it just me or did this thing lose all power or giddyup? I realize it's not the peppiest plane around but sheeesh...
finksther View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finksther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:53pm
found the same. lost all power. can't fly it by the recommended power settings by the manual it stalls 
pnsthomas View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnsthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 7:24am
Same here. Plane has no power. Succeed to make it worst after a sp Wink
icedon View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icedon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 9:18am
Same here, cannot even use METO to accelerate in level flight. Climbing out seems impossible. Have to use 50MP to get 500FPM climb ...
buckman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:24pm
I Concur, can not get 1000 pounds off the ground, bigger rubber bands maybe? Anyhow rolled back to Sp1 and I can fly in AH2 again.
Great Airplane just a few kinks to work out.
Cheers
Buckman
buckman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:28pm
I Concur, can not get 1000 pounds off the ground, bigger rubber bands maybe? Anyhow rolled back to Sp1 and I can fly in AH2 again.
Great Airplane just a few kinks to work out.
Cheers
Buckman
Paul K View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 6:27pm
Hi gentlemen, bought the Commando at Cosford today ( nice to briefly meet you, Martyn ).

I too am having difficulty getting any performance out of her. I can barely climb and even then I have to thrash the engines to get to 120 mph.

Something else I noticed - the prop pitch lever positions don't match. For a given identical pitch as shown in the tool tips, one lever appears to be further back than the other. Minor gripe, but hopefully fixable.

Still exploring this model, which I must say looks terrific. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic