This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C-46 Commando
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fixes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fixes?
    Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 11:20pm
Any ideas on a time frame for a service pack for this airplane? Don't mean to seem impatient but it would be nice to see or either hear that it was going to happen. I bought it on day one with ideas of using it in AH2. However it has since just been shelved and I hate to have to do that. I want to love this plane. Any thoughts would be welcome even if they are rough estimates. Thanks ahead as always!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 4:33am
I guess quiet means their working on it right? I hope! Anybody figured a fix for the fuel issue?
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 9:51am
Hi Merlin, no, quiet just meant it was the weekend and then the Bank Holiday over here and guess what we were blessed with fine weather for a change so we just had to take the opportunity to enjoy it while it lasted!

Service Pack is underway and there will be one, maybe more than one...we'll give you more details in the next day or so.  Look out for posts from Martyn on the subject.

Thanks for your patience.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 2:09pm
Thank you for your response. Glad you had a beautiful weekend. Ours has been full of hurricanes I'm afraid. Sorry for the impatience. Glad to hear of the service packs. It's a wonderful airplane that just needs a little more love. Have a good one! ☺
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Merlin59 Merlin59 wrote:

Thank you for your response. Glad you had a beautiful weekend. Ours has been full of hurricanes I'm afraid. Sorry for the impatience. Glad to hear of the service packs. It's a wonderful airplane that just needs a little more love. Have a good one! ☺

Yes, heard much about the Hurricanes, hope you and yours are safe and sound. Sounds horrific!

We'll be back soon with news on the Updates.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 5:13pm
I'm fortunately well north of the actual hurricane itself. However far enough south for all the rain that goes with it. But thanks for the thought. My prayers are with those further south. Look forward to any info and a service pack as well.
SSI01 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSI01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 4:03pm
I suppose you could view any impatience on our part out here as real enthusiasm about this airplane.

It is a beautiful job, long looked forward to for personal reasons.

No complaints on this end, waiting for the "fixes" to come down the pike.  Will be worth it.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 4:44pm
My complaints is not that it won't be fixed. How it got out of the door with these obvious issues though is beyond me!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 2:07am
Any more ideas on when we'll see fixes for this bird? She's got a lot of potential. Hate to see her just getting dusty in my hanger. Sorry to be impatient, just curious.
jeansy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeansy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 2:27am
I know you guys are the developer behind this, but is there any word on this fde being updated to fix the outstanding shortfalls
Matt
Painter @ https://www.facebook.com/thyhanger - The Hanger
Or http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/pro/11700-jeansy//&=downloads_ - All my Repaints
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 8:08am
Hi James/Matt,

We hope to receive the SP files from the dev this week and will keep you updated with any new info that we have.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jeansy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeansy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 8:39am
thanks martyn

Again im aware you guys are limited to what the developer delivers

And i do feel sorry for you guys that wear the brunt of our frustrations

Its just one of your supplier that continues to fall short needs to lift their game and maybe some of the beta testers 
Matt
Painter @ https://www.facebook.com/thyhanger - The Hanger
Or http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/pro/11700-jeansy//&=downloads_ - All my Repaints
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 2:08pm
Yes thank you Martyn. My impatience is because I see the potential for this airplane. You are put in a difficult situation as a go between. I appreciate that difficulty. Looking forward to its release. Thanks for the info on it!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:21am
Well I guess next week is our new goal, huh? Wouldn't have guessed it would take this long. Still holding out for some fixes.I bought this the first day it was released because I was excited to see it. It's just been gathering dust ever since!
I've been eyeing some of the planes in the "pick any 4 " sale on JF's website. I don't know which might be from the same developer so I'm reluctant to hand more money to them. Dang shame!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 8:47am
Work on the SP is well underway and I've asked the developer for an update on the ETA.

Some of the aircraft in the sale are produced by the same developer however only the C-46 is currently awaiting a SP.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Merlin59 Merlin59 wrote:

I've been eyeing some of the planes in the "pick any 4 " sale on JF's website. I don't know which might be from the same developer so I'm reluctant to hand more money to them.

You could check https://www.justflight.com/category/developed-in-house to see which were developed by JustFlight. While this doesn't fully answer your question, it helps avoiding the problem of "JustFlight waiting for another developer" completely.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 1:50am
Thanks for the update Martyn. Sorry mate to put you on the spot as the go between. I have several Aeroplane Heaven add ons and love them. That's why this is so frustrating. Fix this plane and I know it should be a good one.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 9:07am
Hi all,

We are aiming to release a C-46 service pack this week.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 2:09pm
Thanks for the update Martyn. Thanks as well for all the help and for putting up with our pressure. Much appreciate it! ☺
Beyenne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyenne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 8:07pm
Hello,
That's right this plane need some serious fixes to be usable !
After how many time (I buy it today) can I expect a refund in case of disinterest from the developers to fix the C-46 ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic