Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts....!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoughts....!?
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:26am
Hello Chaps,

I would like to purchase this "Bundle Package" of the Arrow. However, I have a couple of questions before I dive in...?

1) Does one need to have the "original default setup" of P3Dv3.4 active for this package to work correctly or can I have one of my "Cold and Dark" setups active?

I ask this because when I load the demo from one of my default "Cold and Dark" setups there seems to be hell lot of issues with it.
When I load from the original default P3Dv3.4 scenario (F-22) with engines going and "ready for takeoff" , the demo seems fine......

2) Can that annoying arrow in the top left corner of the screen be removed from sight!?!

Cheers,
Tim.

Delta558 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:19pm
2) Yes - right click and select 'close window'.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic