This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts....!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoughts....!?
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:26am
Hello Chaps,

I would like to purchase this "Bundle Package" of the Arrow. However, I have a couple of questions before I dive in...?

1) Does one need to have the "original default setup" of P3Dv3.4 active for this package to work correctly or can I have one of my "Cold and Dark" setups active?

I ask this because when I load the demo from one of my default "Cold and Dark" setups there seems to be hell lot of issues with it.
When I load from the original default P3Dv3.4 scenario (F-22) with engines going and "ready for takeoff" , the demo seems fine......

2) Can that annoying arrow in the top left corner of the screen be removed from sight!?!

Cheers,
Tim.

Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:19pm
2) Yes - right click and select 'close window'.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 11:34am
1) The full product will behave as per the demo, so it sounds like you'll need to switch to the Arrow/Warrior from the F-22. Unfortunately it's difficult to predict behaviour when using a non-standard default flight.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic