This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dc-8 50-70 SP Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspen31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dc-8 50-70 SP Issues
    Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 5:43pm
Hi
Not quite sure whether I should post this here or not but here goes anyway. The new service pack is working fairly well for me although 2 issues so far - using P3D V3.4
1. I am unable to start the engines with no 3 being first. I have to start No 1 followed by 2, 3 and 4. The engine does not even spool if I start with no 3.

2. I am unable to see the power cart when I select external power and/or any or all of the call buttons. Hoping this is finger trouble or general stupidity on my part but guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Warren

Post script: I may have solved the ground equipment animations. It seems the higher detail configuration must be selected for the ground equipment animations to show up. I don't recall reading this anywhere.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 7:33am
Hi Warren,

Please report any issues to the support team so they can investigate further - http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Mike70 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 10:59pm
I submitted this to support, but wonder if others can check this out.

The newest update for the 50-70 series:

it seems that the primary attitude indicator and HSI for the -61 (early), 62 and 63 do not light up at night; they DO show at dusk. The -61 late cockpit works, as well as the 50 series and 70 series. I have tried all sort of overhead switch combinations, internal and external power, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic