This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DH.104 Dove & Devon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DH Dove cockpit doesn't work!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamB123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DH Dove cockpit doesn't work!!
    Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 10:15am
Hello, I have recently purchased JustFlight's De Havilland Dove aircraft and have noticed upon first running it in FSX that some of the cockpit textures/modelling are missing! I am very annoyed about this as I have just spent £23.00 on it. 

I have tried reinstalling it several times and to no avail. Is this a problem with the Dove product or FSX? I would very much appreciate any help/support regarding fixing this as I am a big fan of the DH Dove and to an extent JustFlights version. I would also very much like to avoid seeking a refund as once again, I would rather have a working aircraft than my money back.

FYI the external model is perfectly fine. 

Regards, SamB
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 3:16pm
Well, you could start by explaining the problem a lot better - perhaps with pictures.

You also need to be far more specific about what FSX you have installed, what other addons you have installed and of course, what you have tried to fix the problem beyond simple, but unnecessary reinstallation. 

Missing textures implies many possible issues with your computer, so please provide full system specs and as much information about your sim as possible. The problem is at your end, unless the download is in itself corrupted, in which case the problem is with your internet provider as there is no-one else reporting the issue or else the forum would be inundated. 

Also, supply a copy of the FSX.cfg you are using as you could easily have stuffed things up by messing with that,
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 8:07am
Hi Sam,

If you haven't already done so, please contact the support team - http:///www.justflight.com/support-contact

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic