This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Warrior II: FSX or P3D?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:24pm
Bought it and downloaded.  Unfortunately my FSX is all screwed up and I am trying to fix.

Tom
Tom
Steve916 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:52pm
Aside from the minor issue with the flaps here's another item that's I've noticed. The shape of the front cowling when viewed from the exterior appears to be perfectly modeled, but when viewed from the pilots perspective, the top of cowling appears to be curved to much, very round looking as opposed to what appears to be relatively flat from the outside and in photos and videos of Warrior IIs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75OLQIVtmxE

Any chance this can be looked into for a future update?

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 7:47am
Hi Steve,

We'll look into this, but worth noting that the cowling is identical in the exterior and virtual cockpit due to the way the aircraft is created.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 4:19am
Just noticed some posts on this thread that there was supposed to be some sort of email discount offer sent to people who bought the previous Pipers from JF and some people evidently never got received. I never got that email either.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Chock Chock wrote:

Just noticed some posts on this thread that there was supposed to be some sort of email discount offer sent to people who bought the previous Pipers from JF and some people evidently never got received. I never got that email either.

Let me know your email address linked to your account with us and I'll check that out.

You can send a direct message if you'd prefer.
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 3:22pm
PM sent. Cheers.
davenicoll View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davenicoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:13pm
Hi,

I purcgased both versions of the arrow but received no e mail..

Dave
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by davenicoll davenicoll wrote:

Hi,

I purcgased both versions of the arrow but received no e mail..

Dave

Hopefully they will sort you out, a quick PM and they did so for me.

Quick question for the JF people too. Any chance of doing an expansion  floatplane version of one of these Cherokee variants? It looks great on floats and you do seem to be attempting to simulate every Piper Cherokee variant ever made lol, not that I'm complaining, I love all the the Cherokee variants and your Warrior II version is really nice, but it would be great to be able to fly it on and off water too.

Pic of a PA28S-180 Cherokee on floats:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper_PA-28_Cherokee#/media/File:Piper_PA-28_on_floats_N7866W.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic