This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TSS Boeing 777 GE-90-94B Pilot Edition Sound Packa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TSS Boeing 777 GE-90-94B Pilot Edition Sound Packa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSS Boeing 777 GE-90-94B Pilot Edition Sound Packa
    Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 7:27pm
Hello guys..

Can I pose a question...Having seen the product video , I have just purchased the TSS Boeing 777 GE 90 94B sound package for P3DV4 and the latest version of the PMDG 777. I have followed the instructions to the letter but cannot get the product to work. All it does is change my engine sound  to engine idling. There are two versions of this software, the other one being the TSS Boeing 777 GE 90 115B version.  The product description says both are for the V4 version of P3D and the 777. Has anyone else had the same problem or I have I purchased the wrong one Cry

Thanks in anticipation

Rob. Boeing777 GE-90-115B

robwin View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 7:00pm
I have answered my own question. 

I now have the engine sounds working. the problem was with the instructions provided by TSS. After backing up the original sounds it omits the fact you completely replace the original sound folder with the TSS equivalent. There should be no other folders present.

Hope this helps anyone who purchases the TSS sounds which incidentally are fabulous.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic