This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One Eleven 1.3 strange handling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanAbel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 1:41am
I guess it's safe to assume that since NO-ONE from JF has commented/remarked or responded in a month to the various issues related to this, especially given it was/is supposed to be the P3Dv4 compatible version, that they've abandoned it, right?

ANYONE at JF want to state otherwise?

Are JF offering a refund as this is currently "not fit for purpose"??

I'm frankly extremely disappointed at the lack of response/support, especially as I'm routinely asked about "classic" jetliners for use in FS/P3D given I am a director of a major VA and the Classic Fleet manager for the same VA.

Hard to recommend a product or even a company when there is such a distinct lack of support for the product...
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 10:43am
Hi all,

Apologies for the lack of replies here but the work is on-going as explained in Paul's previous reply and there is currently nothing new to add with regards to the new FDE, other than what I've posted on the thread above.

Please note that this isn't a support forum and therefore we can't always guarantee to see/reply to all posts. You need to contact our support team via the website for a guaranteed response, which you'll typically receive within 24 hours.

As always, if you're unhappy with a product then we're able to offer a refund/exchange.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:32am
We hope to have an updated FDE within the next couple of weeks but in the meantime, if you aren't enjoying the current FDE, you can find the previous FDEs here - http://cdn.justflight.com/support/111/OneEleven_FDEs.zip

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Jakobarnholtz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakobarnholtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 12:33pm
That is good News, Martyn. A little late, but still good news.

I wish you a merry Christmass.

Kindly

Jakob ArnholtzSmile
Renidroc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renidroc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 10:15am
I was really happy to see this post in the event that I would have a flyable 1-11 500 in the meantime until the long awaited and often promised update is released but alas the plane is still as unflyable in P3D v4 as it always was with an immediate stick push on takeoff (in the BA 500 anyway). 

I do hope you are not selling this aircraft as v4 compatible at the moment. It's a bit of a joke and really would like my money back!

Please, please fix it and actually fly it before releasing.

Thanks

Alex
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 9:07pm
Do we have any more news on these problems yet? Love the plane and want to keep it but you promised further word before Christmas. At this point it seems somebody's job should be to keep us informed. Lack of information causes people to assume the worst.
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 9:33pm
A quick look at the forum and only two posts down from this you'll find another thread on exactly the same topic, and there is a comment there on 6th Jan from me explaining where it's at Wink

Further to that, I can only add that files have been sent out for testing and feedback is coming along (all positive so far).
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 10:22pm
Thanks for the update.
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 8:20am
I haven't seen it but is the handling issues discussed here affecting the 300 and 400 series as well? Or is it just the 500? Thanks ahead and sorry to be a bother. I might just swap in AH2 till ite fixed.
Renidroc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renidroc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 6:57pm
Hi all, thanks for updating this aircraft yesterday (v1.06 I think). Took the BA variant out for a quick whirl and looks like you have fixed the handling issues that plagued this aircraft. In actual fact it is now one of the smoothest an easiest to hand fly that I have!

Many thanks
Renidroc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renidroc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 6:59pm
Hi all, thanks for updating this aircraft yesterday (v1.06 I think). Took the BA variant out for a quick whirl and looks like you have fixed the handling issues that plagued this aircraft. In actual fact it is now one of the smoothest an easiest to hand fly that I have!

Many thanks
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 7:07pm
Sorry that it took so long - a case of fitting it in around real-life shifts and other aircraft! Glad you are able to enjoy it now.

Paul.
flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 7:09pm
Greetings,

Thanks for fixing the issues! Took it out for a quick flight yesterday morning and all seemed well.

Regards,
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 10:46am
mine still doesnt work properly but i think its to do with air hauler
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic