This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Twin Otter Extended P3D v4 install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimBeamBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twin Otter Extended P3D v4 install
    Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 2:52am
Hey y'all, I got a email from JF that the AS Twin Otter X was updated for P3D v4 compatibility and to login and download the newest version. I logged into my account and have the DHC-6 Twin Otter X, is this the same plane?

I just re-downloaded it but it still says v120 (which is the version I already have) and when I try to install it says Flight simulator not found.

I searched the store for DHC-6 Twin Otter X to find out if their is 2 types of Twin Otters but the only thing I come up with is this: https://www.justflight.com/searchresults?category=products&query=DHC-6+Twin+Otter+X

I'm confused, is mine updated...outdated? 

thanks
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:06am
Hi Rob,

Our customer service team should be able to confirm this, but I think the Twin Otter X is the older version of the product and the Twin Otter Extended is the newer version which has now been updated for P3D v4.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
JimBeamBlack View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimBeamBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 10:51pm
Ahhh I figured it was something like that.

Thanks Martyn

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic