This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Invisible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invisible
    Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:35am
I fired up F27 after few months in my P3D v3.4. Last time everything was just fine. Now from outside view airplane is invisible (there is NOTHING but the light to be seen) and from the cockpit all I can see are a couple of gauges. See the picture below. I donĀ“t remember doing any changes with the files. 

Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:39am
That's because you are using it in P3DV4. V4 is not the same as V3. V4 uses 64 bit. V3 32 bit. The F27 is not 64 bit compatible. We hope to update it in the future. 
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:42am
Not in P3d v4 but in v3.4!
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:44am
Ah. My mistake. No idea then. Sorry. Please submit a support request and they will be able to help you.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 10:56pm
you need to reinstall it.
tony
FV
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:06pm
Problem solved with the reinstall. Thank you!
The Vapor Trail View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Vapor Trail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:15pm
A reinstall always fixes it - don't forget to back up your aircraft.cfg if you have any custom repaints. You can get the same identical problem if you are messing with the panel.cfg file and forget to save it back into the correct folder.

This issue has also happened to me after a windows update.
degeus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote degeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 6:18pm
A few months ago I still had tjhe same problem and it could not be solved. Installation perfect, show-up in the sceneario-window also good but no-show on the runway. (only two loose gauges)
I ordered it as JF said it would work in Prepar3D V4, but it did not.
Is there maybe already an update or so?
reg.
Piet de Geus
Piet de Geus
Simon73 View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 12:03pm

If you haven't already done so, if you drop us a line via a ticket / support request we can have a look for you as we're happy to help

https://support.justflight.com/support/tickets/new

Just Flight / Just Trains Customer Service Staff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic