This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P3D and Connie Expansion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D and Connie Expansion
    Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:15pm
Hi JF,

For some time I have enjoyed the default 049 Connie that comes in P3D, knowing full well that its just a port of the JustFlight Constellation Professional.  I have been wondering about getting some of the expansions packs to use with P3D but then I realise that I never 'really' purchased the Constellation Professional package.  

If I was to get one of these expansions is there a way to get it to work with the default connie in P3D?  Is there any plan to release any or all of the upgrade packs in P3D versions?

Thanks in advance

keithb77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithb77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 12:00pm
I'd like to know that too (and for P3Dv4)
Cheers
Keith
Butch View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2017 at 8:51pm
I would like to know that as well.  Smile

Thanks.
joefremont View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:21pm
Hey JF, any comment?

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 8:43pm
Bump!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:56am
Bump Again.
I realize that some things may not work perfectly but will it work at all?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:22am
Hi,
I'm afraid the expansion packs for the Constellation will not work without a purchase of the original base packs. 
Note, this forum isn't monitored closely by Just Flight staff. If you need an official answer from us, please contact the support team via www.justflight.com/support
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:32pm
Thanks for the reply Rich.

Since the L-049 is already part of P3D it really would be a waist to have to buy it again just to get the expansion packs.  JF should really bundle the three expansions together, do a minimum P3D conversion to them, nothing fancy, not more than was done to the L-49/C-69 that was included in P3D itself, and make it available for say the cost of two of the three expansions, I would buy that.
NicholasSoares View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasSoares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 6:46pm
It works normally here P3D V4.2 and also on V3.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 11:41pm
Bump!

JF Any comment?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic