This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PENDING STATUS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljfitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PENDING STATUS
    Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 2:15am
Hey All,

I am new to using AirHauler2, and so far i think it is awesome, but very addictive.

I  just need a bit of a point in the right direction.

I have just started trying to get some passenger ops happening.

I have created some sectors, however the ETD is now way past the time i allocated and the status is pending, and there is no indication the flight has started with one of my AI pilots (As i have to work)

The Pilot's status is Idle and its half an hour passed the ETD, but the status is still pending?

Have i done anything wrong ?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:53pm
Please see the EA forum, and the quickstart guide for details.

Pax flights are "Pending" by default - they will be flown at the correct zulu time.  Note that flight scheduled for departure within 24 hours of the current zulu time will not be flown until the next week (i.e. if you schedule a flight on Monday morning Z, it will not fly until next Monday, but one scheduled for Tuesday afternoon will fly the next day). 
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic