This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Western mainline - Rail Tour to the Westscenario
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western mainline - Rail Tour to the Westscenario

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Loyal Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western mainline - Rail Tour to the Westscenario
    Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 11:12am
On the Western Mainlines scenario 'Rail tour to the West' I'm not able to fill the loco up with water (the first part of the scenario!) I've shuffled around alongside the water tanker but I can't get it to fill-up. Does anybody have any tips?
Jellybean1956 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jellybean1956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:01pm
Only thing to do is alter the water fill level in the tender as it is too high to trigger the refill. Make a copy of the scenario using the build part of TS then edit that. Be very careful on entering the editor, wait for it to load then move using arrow keys - double click on tender and alter the level - save and it'll work ok after that but remember to restart if playing directly after editing.
If you mess up at least it's only a copy so can easily be deleted.
DO NOT alter the original scenario so A) It gets fixed in future or B) You mess it up.
Jellybean1956 on Twitch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic