This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trim wheel indicator possition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trim wheel indicator possition
    Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 4:49pm
From the position of the pilot's seat it's impossible to see the trim wheel indicator .I do realise this is accurate but in the real environment you can lean sideways but not so easy whilst flying the sim.
I wondered if it would be possible to move it slightly in a future update
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 5:27pm
I'd suggest investing in TrackIR or one of the free alternatives - took me ages to come around to the idea but once I did and got it set up to my liking, honestly I find it really difficult to fly without it any more. It feels more natural, it also frees up your joystick 'hat' and means you can reassign that to something useful like elevator and aileron trim.

Of course, it also means you can easily see parts of the VC which would otherwise be hidden, not a bad thing with the increasing complexity and reality of the models these days!

Cheers,
Paul.
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 5:49pm
Have a look at Camerapostion X

http://lorby-si.weebly.com/

I use it all the time to create camera positions that add to the "A"  "shiftA" cameras

I use it to make sure I zoom into the  Manifold Pressure gauge correctly now on the Arrow Turbo
after my latest  mess ups :-)
Great for all aircraft for adding a camera position easily. 

Anthony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic