This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-27 in P3D V4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jymp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-27 in P3D V4
    Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 8:34pm
Has anyone tried with any success installing the F-27 into P3D v4 ?, I tried and install went good, plane shows up in menu, but not on runway or cockpit view in the sim.
rodtod11 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodtod11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:52pm
Same here, not sure if its a simconnect issue or something else. Hopefully JF will get all the planes to work in v4. SO far about 50% have.  But, I had a similar symptom in v3 when there was a simconnect problem.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 3:27pm
The vast majority of our releases from the past 3-4 years are unlikely to work as they use a range of C++ gauges to handle security, sounds, cockpit systems etc and those gauges will fail to load in v4 due to them being 32-bit. We are currently in the process of updating products for v4 and will provide more information shortly.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jymp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jymp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 10:30am
Thanks Martyn, look forward to getting the F-27 going in V4, has anyone given thought to making the Fairchild versions of this aircraft ?, a Fairchild F-27 and/or FH-227B would be two aircraft no developer has ever offered.
be77solo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote be77solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 6:32pm
Thanks for the info.  I love the JF F-27, really hope it makes it to v4!
jymp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jymp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:14pm
Be great if JF would develop the Fairchild version, actually it could be two planes, a Fairchild F-27 and Fairchild Hiller FH-227B, they already have the basic F-27 frame to build upon, cockpits would be a bit different I'm sure, but overall easier than creating a plane from the ground up.
Scorpio47 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorpio47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 7:46pm
The FOKKER F-27 is available for PrepareD version 4 from the downloads page for your orders.

Even if my American friends only like to talk about the Fairchild version, this plane is nevertheless a DUTCH product from the Fokker company Embarrassed

Have fun with that nice plane!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic