This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to launch AH1 with XP11 on Steam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloPat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to launch AH1 with XP11 on Steam
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 12:32am
I am unable to launch the game using AH 1.  I am using xplane 11 purchased on steam.  I keep receiving an error in xplane 11 on launch that steam needs to be running, but it is.  Both steam and AH 1 are being run as admin.  Any way to fix this?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 11:58am
XP11 is not supported by AH1 for X-Plane.

Only XP9 is properly supported.  There are posters who have managed to get XP10/11 to work (with XPUIPC), but it's not a given that it will.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Kipendale View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kipendale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 1:23pm
I've managed to import x11 planes to Air Hauler X using x10 but the cost of the plane, eg Baron, is 182 million and its considered heavy. Is there anyway to change the buy cost or its size?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic