This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D v4
    Posted: 23 May 2017 at 6:49pm
Hi all

What with all the madness about the new version of Prepar3d, the concept of finally getting a 64 bit platform is pretty amazing for me. Just Flight, what do you have to comment? In terms of pricing of upgrades for products, etc.

Max
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 2:19pm
Hi Max,

For several months we have been working with Lockheed Martin to evaluate what work is required to produce V4 compatibility updates for our existing product range. We are aiming to release compatibility updates for some of our recent and popular releases shortly. These will be available free-of-charge in the form of updated product installers. 

Meanwhile, for future titles and those that are still in development, we'll be looking into developing ‘native’ V4 products that will take full advantage of the new features available in the simulator, in addition to continuing our support for the FSX and P3D v1/2/3 platforms.

Here is a screenshot of the Turbo Arrow III in P3D v4:

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
keithb77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithb77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 7:50am
Is the Lockheed Electra to be bundled with P3D4 yours?
Cheers
Keith
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 8:32am
Hi Keith,

Yes it is.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 2:39pm
Martyn,

Thanks for this insight. I will be looking forward to these upgraded products, the Arrow sure looks very good!

Max
rodtod11 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodtod11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 5:03am
On the Electra, I noticed it did not have all the liveries. Can re-install our Electra we bought for P3D v3 into P3D v4?
Bcrawley57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bcrawley57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 7:14pm
Will you advise us when you have posted the V4 version of A2A 172 please?
West View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:57am
Same question here - when You update A2A C182 for V4?
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 12:04pm
Maybe we will finally be able to fly the tristar without oom lol 
Asamra View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asamra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 8:54pm
hi there
tested all my 5 ac in p3d v4

the A321 Jetliner,the F-27 and DHC1 = does not appear any livery
the  Bac 1-11 and DC-6 works fine, except some lights
 will there be some update for V4 ?

thanks
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 8:13am
Hi Nelson,

Please see my post above. We will be providing P3D v4 compatibility updates for products, although we can't guarantee that our entire product range will be updated.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Bcrawley57 Bcrawley57 wrote:

Will you advise us when you have posted the V4 version of A2A 172 please?

The v4 version of the A2A C172 is available in your account.

Other updates will be available as soon as the developer has provided them to us.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jimos87 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimos87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 9:28am
My bac 1-11 works fine
West View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:50pm
Polish Airports vol.1 X v4 were sent to stores on 04.06.17 (info from dev page).
When we can expect updated file on our accounts?

Javis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 12:03am
Martyn, just before P3Dv4 was released i bought your wonderful PA-28R Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV packages. I am bolted over with exctacy about P3Dv4. No way to go back to FSX or P3Dv3. Really do miss your Arrows in v4. Since you posted a screenie of the Turbo Arrow III in v4 can you possibly provide an estimate about the release of the P3Dv4 installer for the Arrows ?

Thanks very much on forehand !  

Cheers,
Jan
Adamski_NZ View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adamski_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:11am
I must admit, the JF cockpit designer(s) deserve an Oscar for their superb VC work. Just the right mix of new and worn - and superb detail+lighting - always.

Looking forward to seeing my JF fleet in P3Dv4 - I miss them!

Adam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic