This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Simulator World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
N738KWalter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N738KWalter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Simulator World
    Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 4:48pm
Hello Martyn, maybe this is not the right place, but i think this is the only way to reach you. Please contact me: w.sieber@chello.at Thank you
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
FLIGHT SIM WORLD Closing down DTG ending development.

Ray Fry.   
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:43pm
New weather update releasing tomorrow real weather engine.
Ray Fry. 
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 11:05am
FSW now out of early access new float plane, What it needs now is JF jet airliner and IFR .
Ray Fry. 
marleymoo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marleymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:03pm
The Arrow III is really well simulated and graphically detailed. I'm using that to learn complex planes.

Still hoping for the Warrior II to come over to FSW because I train on that for PPL, and FSW is all about GA and flight school and all that.
theohall View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theohall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:16pm
Really enjoying the Arrow III.  Have over 300 hours in it already.  

Anyway, there is a group who recently purchased Lionheart's Kodiak for FSX-SE and love the versatility of that package.  Any chance we could see that plane in FSW relatively soon?  It already fits FSW's early access GA focus and would add the float plane which one group I am aware of really wants.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 9:27am
I know there`s a NDA but I do hope that Global Traffic will be ported to FSW now that the vas 32bit issue is behind us, and can I put my order in for a Jet Liner.
Ray Fry.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 9:51am
Hi Treenjood,

We'll be able to integrate the Flight1 GNS 530 into the FSW Arrow III when/if Flight1 make that compatible, but the GNS 530 included in the XP11 version of the Arrow III is the default version included in that simulator, so it won't be possible to bring that over to FSW.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Treenjood View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treenjood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 8:33pm
Hi,

DTG Cryss has just pinned a post in steam (FSW/discussion), that they are eagerly working on their SDK.

I as well would like to see the GARMIN 530, used in the Piper-version for X-Plane 11, ported over to FSW.

Just wanted to share my wishes. Maybe there are more people like me :)

Treenjood
Ekar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ekar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:30am
Thanks Martyn for the info. Congratulations again on very fine work. 

Ekar
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:14am
Hi Ekar,

Each version of the Arrow III is designed to take full advantage of the features/capabilities of the host simulator. Some of the features included in the XP11 version are not currently available in FSW, however with any updates released for the simulator we will assess whether to upgrade the Arrow.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Ekar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ekar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 8:45am
Just saw the latest videos for the Arrow III in X-Plane. It's looking gorgeous, and quite a bit more polished graphically over the FSW version. Since I own FSW, wondering if you're planning to upgrade the FSW Arrow to match the X-Plane version, and/or if if there's a limitation in FSW currently which doesn't allow you to do some things (eg. reflective windshield/dials etc). Materials also look quite a bit more realistic in X-Plane currently. And I love the inclusion of the GPS navigator. 

If the FSW version matched the quality of the X-Plane version, I'd certainly be interested in a purchase. 

Cheers,
Ekar

CaptCosslett View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptCosslett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 8:13pm
I am starting to like FSW more and more. I had buy a new GPU, GTX 1050TI and nowhave very good frame rates. There a few bugs, but I am sure it will get better and better.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:54pm
Now have Traffic 360 working in FSW, screenshots on steam.
Ray Fry. 
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:26pm
The next Aircraft for FSW hinted in the news letter, Please make it a turbine engine and not a turbo prop again Smile
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 7:58am
Hi Chris,

The PA28 Arrow/Warrior can be discussed here - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=67&title=pa28r-arrow-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-and-warrior-ii - although any support issues should be directed to the support team via the website.

The last FSW update only addressed a few issues such as missing cockpit shadows. Another update will be available next week to address the remaining issues.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Tutmeister View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:44pm
Martyn, is there an official forum being created for this aircraft?
I updated via steam but the flap lever still doesn't come up properly and the red lights on the panel are still a purplish colour so I'm not sure if steam has updated it properly or not.
Thanks
Chris
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 1:24pm
The FSW Arrow III update is now available. Download the latest installer from your account if you purchased it from our website, or get the update via the Steam client if you purchased it there.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Poneybirds View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poneybirds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 11:44am
Thanks for looking into this, Martyn! Will be interesting to see what happens as FSW is developed further.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 8:18am
If you compare the FSW version to the FSX/P3D/XP11 versions, you'll notice that the lighting system in FSW results in the Arrow panel looking lower contrast and more grey than black. The textures are a very close match to the real aircraft and the attitude indicator in our research aircraft had a sky colour that was more grey than the usual blue.

An update will be available this week which will improve the cockpit shadows and the general contrast too.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic