This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Old Doha Airport (OTBD) replace with the new OTHH?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Doha Airport (OTBD) replace with the new OTHH?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasegawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Doha Airport (OTBD) replace with the new OTHH?
    Posted: 12 May 2017 at 5:21pm
Hi,
Sorry, but I need help. 
I have the old Doha International Airport  (OTBD) from MSK... and now the new One made by Taxi2gate 

HAMAD INTL AIRPORT (OTHH)

How can i can "give the AI-aircraft the order to fly to Hamad Intl."?

It looks really nasty I fly to Hamad Airport and all the others flying to/from Doha...
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam and Riga
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:49am
Obviously there are no schedules flying to the new OTHH in the T360 installation so I am afraid it will take some detective work to find which of the existing airline schedules include flights to the old OTBD and then edit the xxx.tcc files to change at least some of them over.

Personally, I would manually edit the tcc files using NotePad (or similar) and then use the TCC of T360 to check that I have got what was required.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
electric man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electric man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 7:10am
You can use AIFP to batch convert the flightplans, search for OTBD and let AIFP replace it with OTHH. Don't forget to make a new airport.dat and add OTHH to traffic 360 airports, this worked for me.
Herman
hasegawa View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasegawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:59pm
@electric man... think, this is the way I must do... but at the moment it looked, that Doka New ist for a lot of airlines in reality no longer on the agenda. But this is politics.
Thank You for the hint.
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam and Riga
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic