This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Use with Oculus Touch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanRM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Use with Oculus Touch
    Posted: 08 May 2017 at 1:46am
I can't find this subject here or in the TB10/20 forums...

I use a Rift ( which is stunning) - can I get your excellent TB10/20 to support Touch? Flyinside now supports this, but I believe it needs the aircraft software to do the same.

Cheers.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 7:46am
Hi Alan,

Unfortunately we don't have access to a Rift or the FlyInside software in order to test our products and make any changes necessary for compatibility. If someone can provide specific information with regards to what needs changing for compatibility then we can certainly look into it.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
AlanRM View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanRM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 1:19pm
Thanks and I have asked the experts at Flyinside to see if they can advise you directly:

http://forum.flyinside-fsx.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5487

It would be a massive advantage (to customers, and your sales) if you could apply this facility to several of your aircraft. 

Cheers, 

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic