This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Mainlines Extension Suggestion:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisschild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Mainlines Extension Suggestion:
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:07pm
I'm currently building some scenarios, some of which in preparation for when the Cornish extension is released.

However, I'm finding most services from London to Cornwall run through the B&H line, (between Reading and Taunton), rather than via Bristol.

Any plans to add this additional line in the future?
457 Trains View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 457 Trains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:13am
I would like to second that. The B&H route was a most interesting line to travel and not easy to work, whatever the traction used. Would also give the opportunity to link with the existing Just Trains route by adding the line between Westbury and the junction just east of Bath. Now that line was just plain beautiful with very pleasing scenery and some delightful stations along the way.

So yes, any plans to add these routes in the (hopefully near) future?

mcekl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 6:03pm
Hi,
Been working on those missing lines for some time, just for my own use, but have to say it's pushing TS2017 to the limit to even save the route during building. Makes for more realistic scenarios to Plymouth though. Am currently awaiting the Cornwall extension so I can try to join all the bits of the jigsaw.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic