This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TACPACK Trigger & Pickle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangar200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TACPACK Trigger & Pickle
    Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 1:59am
First, what a great airplane!

Second, Thanks JustFlight for making the TACPACK version a free upgrade to those who already bought the regular version. Other developers are not as generous.

Third, What the heck am I doing wrong? I've got the latest version of TACPACK and have used it to set my trigger and pickle buttons on my joystick (Warthog HOTAS). I followed the directions for arming rocket pods (in the updated manual) and have pushed & held the pickle button…nothing happens.

What am I missing?
R/ Hangar 200
Hangar200 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangar200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm
Never mind.  I found the problem.  I wasn't clicking the safety off on the control stick.  Why?  Because I had the @##$* control stick hidden.  

I've shot down a drone and bombed & rocketed an unsuspecting airfield…I feel much better now.  Cool

R/ Hangar 200
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Hangar200 Hangar200 wrote:

Never mind.  I found the problem.  I wasn't clicking the safety off on the control stick.  Why?  Because I had the @##$* control stick hidden.  

I've shot down a drone and bombed & rocketed an unsuspecting airfield…I feel much better now.  Cool

Good news, glad you've sorted it and are up and causing havoc. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic