This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any thought given to a Dutch route?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GamesDan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GamesDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any thought given to a Dutch route?
    Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:56pm
That makes sense, local knowledge is certainly critical to creating a high-quality route.  I appreciate the response.
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:53am
Sadly the thing is that we (Just Trains) know very little about the Dutch Railway system and so would be very hard to create a route for it and we know nobody who really does who would like to build a route, but be assured that if we did we would! :-)
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
GamesDan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GamesDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 8:53pm
I understand why you guys focus heavily on UK routes (I have Western Mainlines and SECML myself, both great routes), but I think Just Trains would do a great job with a route in the Netherlands. I'm no expert on that region, so I don't have a useful suggestion for a particular route. But you have so many interesting-looking Christrains locos for sale here and no appropriate place to run them.

I know there are apparently some very good freeware Dutch routes out there, but they require so many assets from so many different sources that some people avoid them (that's been my excuse, at least). I'd love to see a solid payware route in the Netherlands available to justify picking up some of those Christrains locos, and JT has shown an occasional willingness to do other regions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic