This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Passanger and baggage load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seat7A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passanger and baggage load
    Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 11:09am
Thanks for a nice aircraft. I have a question. How can i load passangers and baggage in the aircraft and manage the aircraft WB? I cant find anything in the manual. And btw what the difference between the two documnet "PA 28 Arrow Manual" and "PA 28 Arrow Operations manual". I have both and it seems to be the document.

/Thomas
Near ESSN
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 3:19pm
Hi Thomas,

Loading of fuel, passengers and luggage is handled through the standard FSX/P3D fuel and payload menu.

You should see entries in the payload section for each of the pilots/passengers and luggage:

• P1 - front left seat
  • P2 - front right seat
  • Passenger - rear left seat
  • Passenger - rear right seat
  • Luggage

In brackets are the weight values for each of those entries. So if you wanted to add a rear seat passenger, you'd enter 170 into one of the passenger fields.

If you have the latest version of the product (SP 2.1 - 19/04/17) then you should only have the one manual - PA28 Arrow Manual.pdf (dated 22/03/17) in addition to the operating data manual.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic