This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New SP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iflygary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New SP
    Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:39pm
How's everyone enjoying the new service pack?
iflygary View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iflygary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:36pm
Am I seriously the only one enjoying the latest update, especially the new and improved engine sounds???? I thought for sure those would have been some of the first comments in regards to it.
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:02pm
Yes I am as well, really great, I meant to,have posted before.

Anthony
taildraggin68 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taildraggin68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 10:45pm
Yes, the latest sp is a good fix and really completes the experience with the sounds.  Thanks for the update.
iflygary View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iflygary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 11:38am
Originally posted by taildraggin68 taildraggin68 wrote:

Yes, the latest sp is a good fix and really completes the experience with the sounds.  Thanks for the update.

I couldn't agree more Taildraggin!! The Arrow has been the only plane I've been flying  since the update. Martyn and the crew didn't quit until they got it right and I love it!  A big shout out goes to Paul( Delta 558).  I had the wonderful fortune of working with him as a beta test pilot for the service pack and he valued any feedback I provided to him since I have RW time in the Arrow III.  Definitely a job well done!!Clap
Steve916 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:00pm
Great job on the new SP. Cant stop flying this plane, it "just feels" right, and the new engine sounds are fantastic. Not to nit pick, but I was wondering if the development team would consider adding a bit more of a blue tint to the attitude indicator gauge, it almost appears grey to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic