This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JT class 165

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1pexpert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JT class 165
    Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 5:25pm
Good afternoon,

I have just installed the Chiltern Mainline and is just me but the acceleration and braking characteristics are appalling. Now although I do not sign the stock, I am a train driver, and from 80mph I put 100% brakes in half a mile from Solihull and still went straight through at speed, that doesn't seem right to me. It is also very slow of the line on a flat gradient. The route looks brilliant, just hope that this is something that can be fixed.

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:12am
Please contact support and they'll look into this for you.

www.justtrains.net/contact/support
wrenn55 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrenn55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 5:40am
I have the exact same problem with JT Class 165 . Have any fixes been issued?
Stewie
Jellybean1956 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jellybean1956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 5:23pm
You could try file 28101 Enhanced Class 166 Physics on UKTS (UKtrainsim) Did the business for me.

1. Sluggish throttle response.  The train will now easily pull away from stations.
2. A more realistic acceleration performance throughout 0 to 90mph.
3. Notch 3 deceleration has been increased to 2mph/sec for more realistic braking.  You can now use Notch 2 as standard when pulling into stations.

Jellybean1956 on Twitch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic