This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How's the New Sound Coming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iflygary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How's the New Sound Coming
    Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 10:26pm
I've been eyeing the forums for the past few weeks checking almost daily to see if there's an update regarding the sound files.  Any new information???  I've pretty much put the Arrow in the hangar because of the sounds.  I'm anxiously waiting to get her back in the air again.Tongue

Gary
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 11:44pm
I have delayed things - apologies for that: I'm building a completely new engine model (with a lot of help from John Cagle) as there were a few problems cropping up with the original. It's coming along quite nicely, currently hits all the performance figures in the manual whilst removing some of the problems which have been noted.

The downside to this is that I'm working on it around my real-world job, and until I'm done (should be this week) the sounds won't be looked at as there is no point in setting things up for anything other than what is going to be released. I don't know how long the sound side of things will take.

I hope that's not too much in the way of 'bad news', the aircraft deserves to be as good as we can get it and it would be a waste to push out something which wasn't fully fixed.

Cheers,
Paul.
piperpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piperpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 12:19am
Spot on Paul
everything thing works perfect on this aircraft just a tweak on the sound files and you won't get her any better than that
Great work just flight

John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic