This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Mainline Devon Extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Mainline Devon Extension
    Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 10:02am
Have purchased both the Western Mainline, Exeter to Paddington plus the Devon extension to Plymouth.

There is no station displayed at Exeter

Anyone else experienced similar or any suggestions?

Rob
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

Have purchased both the Western Mainline, Exeter to Paddington plus the Devon extension to Plymouth.

Rob

When did you purchase and download it?  This was a early issue that's been fixed now.  You need to re-download the SDML extension.
Ironman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 4:19pm
I have Western Mainline and the Devon extension and all the fixes what came out but still don`t have Exeter Station and also missing signal post.

Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Ironman Ironman wrote:

I have Western Mainline and the Devon extension and all the fixes what came out but still don`t have Exeter Station and also missing signal post.

Have you got your graphics slider to max?  Try that if not.

And have you re-downloaded and installed Western Mainlines? 

The issue is/will be linked to one of the above.  See how you get on and let me know.

If no luck I'd suggest you contact our support team who will help you resolve this.

www.justtrains.net/support

Robbo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

Rob

When did you purchase and download it?  This was a early issue that's been fixed now.  You need to re-download the SDML extension.
Purchased the extension on 31 March, version 102, which appears to be the latest version available. The Western Mainlines, Exeter to Paddington version is 109a, which again, appears to be latest version.  I have the graphics on the highest setting.
Checked a different scenario, still no Exeter station

Appreciate any help

Rob
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 11:30am

Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

Rob

Purchased the extension on 31 March, version 102, which appears to be the latest version available. The Western Mainlines, Exeter to Paddington version is 109a, which again, appears to be latest version.  I have the graphics on the highest setting.
Checked a different scenario, still no Exeter station

Appreciate any help

Rob

Rob - contact the support team via www.justtrains.net/support/contact

and they will help resolve the issue.

Thanks
Ironman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 12:05pm
just tried it with max settings still the same , no Exeter station , also i should not have to have it on max settings to see a station you should be able to see it on basic settings like the tracks. 

Jellybean1956 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jellybean1956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 12:30pm
Ironman - I had the same issue with signal post and signs in mid air but Greybrad told me how to sort that - go into the graphics settings for TS (doesn't matter med or high or low) and click advanced.
Set the scenery density slider all the way to the right and they will show up - I had the issue with Tauton station and a freeware route for North Lincs.

As for no station at all at Exeter - I have no idea at all other than maybe a corrupt download with missing assets.
Jellybean1956 on Twitch
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Ironman Ironman wrote:

just tried it with max settings still the same , no Exeter station , also i should not have to have it on max settings to see a station you should be able to see it on basic settings like the tracks. 

We agree and most users can see it so there's an issue to resolve.

Can I ask, have you contacted the support team to get their assistance?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic