This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion for the next SP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
teeboy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion for the next SP
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:11pm
Really think this is one of the best GA addons out there at the moment, outside of a few way more expensive and complex. Super job Justflight.

I know you are working on the sounds with TSS and everyone is waiting for those, but I have a little suggestion of my own. Can we have the side storm window controlled by an exit keystroke (shift E+4)? The reason i ask is those of us who use Accufeel would then benefit from the increased wind/prop noise when it is opened. I know you have included a sound for the window being opened, but this comes in SUDDENLY and its loud (seems to be a problem using sound gauges for things like this - I have a few other products with the same issue in FSX and P3D). I appreciate that those who don't use Accufeel will not see any benefit, but it does add a whole new level of realism to the environment. At present I get the sounds if the main door, baggage door or oil filler are open, would be nice if it extended to the storm window.

Nick
If only I was smart...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic