This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boeing 787 Dreamliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boeing 787 Dreamliner
    Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 9:59pm
I had been so looking forward to this Mod but what has happened, it has dropped from the radar. No longer in new products and no mention on the Forum that I can find
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 9:10am
This one has been cancelled.  Here's the email that was sent to all who had signed up for notification on release.

We have sadly made the decision to stop any further development of our 787 Jetliner project.

We are very sorry to have to bring you this news as we know that many of you have been looking forward to flying the 787, but we have been unable to achieve an acceptable balance between functionality and performance in FSX and Prepar3D.

With that in mind, we have taken the reluctant step of cancelling this project rather than releasing a 787 add-on that is not up to the high standards that we are committed to providing and which you quite rightly expect.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 1:37pm
Thank you for the information, I guess I missed seeing that.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:06pm
It became a bad dream liner then? 
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic